Medusa is an automatic library management app for TV shows. It looks out for the show you want and as soon as a torrent or nzb is available, it will start downloading it.
Medusa provides a wide range of options for you to download the latest TV shows and gives exciting features to manage them.
- Uses ‘guess it’s a library to parse and enrich existing info (more precise than regexes)
- Faster DailySearcher|Backlog|Find propers as we only process new items. Already processed items are discarded.
- Better quality explanations and consistent quality code in all threads
- Option to clean Kodi library when replacing existing files
- Manual search for subtitles
- Manual search episodes (you choose what to snatch based on all kind of info: provider, seeds, release group)
- See on the fly if your backlogged episodes will be increased/reduced while changing qualities
- Supports TVMaze and TMDB indexers
- Postpone Post Processing until Medusa downloads wanted subtitle
- Clean up any leftover files/folders if the media file is deleted
- Improved Anime shows support
How to Download Medusa app on your seedbox?
Step 1: Open your Iseedfast Dashboard and click on the Apps tab.
Step 2: Find the Medusa app and click on the install button
How to Set-up Medusa App with a Seedbox?
Step 1: Open the Medusa app from your client area and enter your seedbox credentials in it to log in.
Step 2: Medusa Web Ui will open in front of you, it’s like the home page where you can find all the shows that you will add to it.
Step 3: Hover on the shows menu and then click on add shows option.
Step 4: Click on add shows or if you want to add shows from your folders click on add existing shows.
Step 5: Let’s select add an existing show, a page with a form will appear. Add your path of directories and click on submit button.
Step 6: Searches the show you want to add and hit enter.
Step 7: Select the show and click on add show which will add your show to your show list.
Step 8: Click on the show and you will see its description and episodes that you can download.